The PADI Search and Recovery course is designed to acquaint the diver with the techniques and applications of search and recovery methods.
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent rating.
Classroom Lectures will cover:
- Problems and hazards of Search and Recovery
- Limited visibility diving
- Object location
- Salvage methods
Training includes 4 Open Water dives
- Full SCUBA including submersible pressure gauge and an alternate air source
- Dive light – Primary
- Dive light – Back up
- Dive knife
- Personal marker light
- Depth gauge
- Bottom timer
- PADI Search and Recovery Manual
- Students should read and answer the questions in the PADI Search and Recovery manual before the first class meeting.
- Complete the PADI Medical Form prior to first day of class.
$245.00 includes one Half Day charter.
Click here for training schedule.