The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is designed to enhance the experience, skill and knowledge of the diver for practical application in the diving environment. This course is a prerequisite for the Rescue Diver, Dive Master and Master Diver courses.
PADI Open Water Diver or to have an equivalent rating.
15, or 12 for junior advanced open water.
Training is divided into Classroom lectures and corresponding dives in the areas of:
- Natural and Compass Navigation
- Wreck Diving
- Deep Diving
- Search & Recovery
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (Scooter)
- Night (Tide permitting)
- Full SCUBA including submersible pressure gauge and alternate air source
- Dive Light – Primary
- Dive Light – Back up
- Dive Knife
- Personal Marker Light
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Timer
- PADI Adventures in Diving Manual with Slate
- Dive Slate (recommended)
- Students should read and answer the questions for Deep, Wreck, Search and Recovery, Underwater Navigation, Night, and Diver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) before the first class meeting.
- Complete the PADI Medical Form prior to first day of class.
$270.00 which includes one full day of boat dives (2 dives).
Click here for training schedule.