This course covers basic underwater digital photography with special emphasis on practical photographic techniques, covering such subjects as; available light, flash photography, camera handling, composition, photographic principles and care and maintenance of equipment.
Prerequisite certification for enrollment is PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent rating.
The PADI Digital Underwater Photography course covers the essentials of making images and is a hands-on clinic with digital systems at the heart of this course designed for both the beginner and the intermediate photographer.
Classroom Lectures will cover:
- Available Light
- Flash Photography
- Camera Handling
- Photographic Principles
- Care and Maintenance of Equipment
4 Open Water Dives that include:
- 2 Shore Dives at Radio Island
- 2 Dives at the Indra
- Full SCUBA including submersible pressure gauge and an alternate air source
- Dive Knife
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Timer
- Digital Camera with housing (Rental Cameras are available)
- PADI White Balance Slate
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Manual
- Students should read and answer the questions in the PADI Digital Underwater Photography Manual before the first class meeting.
- Complete the PADI Medical Form prior to first day of class.
$250.00 includes one half-day boat dive.
Click here for training schedule.