This course is designed to acquaint divers with the aspects of boat diving including terminology, layout, storage areas, off-limit areas, location of emergency equipment, boarding/debarking techniques, water entry and exit techniques and general in-water dive procedures.
PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent rating.
Classroom Lectures will cover:
- Storage areas
- Off-limit areas
- Location of emergency equipment
- Boarding/Deboarding procedures
- Water entry
- Exit techniques
- General in-water dive procedures
Training includes 2 boat dives.
Click here for training schedule.
- Full SCUBA including submersible pressure gauge and an alternate air source
- Dive Knife
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Timer
- PADI Boat Diving Manual
- Students should read and answer the questions in the Boat Diving manual before the first class meeting.
- Complete the PADI Medical Form prior to first day of class.
$180.00 includes one half day of boat dives