The PADI Shark Awareness course is distinctive specialty created by Lee Moore to educate the diver about sharks, with emphasis on the Atlantic Sand Tiger. This course will also give an understanding into the true nature of sharks and dispel any preconceived notion about sharks.
Prerequisite certification for enrollment is PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or an equivalent rating.
- Classroom Lectures will cover:
- Habitat of sharks
- Characteristics of sharks
- Atlantic Sand Tiger Sharks
- Bull Sharks
- Great White Sharks
- Hammerhead Sharks
- Conservation of sharks
- 2 Open Water Dives
- Full SCUBA including submersible pressure gauge and an alternate air source
- Dive Knife
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Timer
- Complete the PADI Medical Form prior to first day of class.
$270.00 includes one full day of boat dives.
Click here for training schedule.