The PADI Underwater Navigator course is designed to familiarize the diver with the enjoyment of underwater navigation.
Prerequisite certification is PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or equivalent certification.
- Classroom Lectures will cover:
- 3 Open Water Dives
- Full SCUBA including submersible pressure gauge and an alternate air source
- Dive Knife
- Depth Gauge
- Dive Timer
- PADI Underwater Navigator Manual
- Students should read and answer the questions in the PADI Underwater Navigator manual before the first class meeting.
- Complete the PADI Medical Form prior to first day of class.
Click here for training schedule.