For more information or to register for a class, please email or call us at 252-728-2265.
What You'll Learn
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Dive Master or Instructor.
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course if you take the next step
We'll begin with a quick briefing to introduce you to the basics of SCUBA diving. Next, we'll head to the pool to give you your first taste of breathing underwater.
We provide the equipment, so you just need to bring a towel and a bathing suit. You’ll use all the basic SCUBA gear including:
- Bouyancy Compensating vest (BC)
- SCUBA tank
- Gauges to monitor your air supply and depth
- Weighting system
$195/person if is only one participant
$150/person if there are 2 or more participants